June 29, 2009

Today is Tico turn!


Hi all! Auf Auf Auf.
I'mmmmmmm Happy, Hiper happy!!! Today my mate, my pal, my best friend gave me his turn to write here on his blog.
And taking advantage of this privilege I decided to write about our friendship.
Many many people still ask to our owners, how can it be that me, as a dog, get along with Mr.Big that you perfectly know is a cat. Hehehehe
Well... As you know from previous posts, I came to this house with 3 months, and a few days after arrived Mr.Big and Miranda with 4 months.
At the beginning this relation was done very slowly and with much caution because they didn't know how any of us would react.
Me as an electric bug that I am wanted to get acquainted as soon as I saw them. They weren't with that kind of will from their side, so I had to give them time, you know how they are, right? ... They're cats!
But after a few hours, we were already partying around, the three of us. The girl was harder... she kept being tough to play... but hey, it's a girl.
The days went by and our friendship grow solid rock, and today Mr.Big and I are as blood brothers, and all we want is to play pranks on our owners.
This means... while one is doing something, the other one is watching so we don't get caught!



Auf Auf!!!
Tico

No comments: