July 24, 2008

The three inseparable friends...

Hi friends! Here I am again...
This time with only a few things about me, and more about Mimi and Tico.
Hope you like!

I confess, sometimes cameras make me a little embarassed!...

Wanna boxing?

I'm really pretty... purrr!


Here we have the house little angel, and my sister Mimi.
A supper tender kitten, that I sometimes drive out of her tranquility to make the wildest plays, hair raising plays believe me for our owners... he he he






This his the house little pup, Furry Tico!
This pup is amazing, I like him alot, but this is only a secret between us ok? I have to keep my cat reputation, so I cannot mingle with this kind of creatures...
Every morning the first thing he does is come to wake me up to say good morning and start our play around, because at night it is very painfull for him to go to bed, he misses us alot...
In this last few days, me and Mimi had alot of fun watching Tico inside our WC digging our sand to the ground and rolling over it. Our owners don't like it as much as us, because they take about one hour to clean him up!
As soon as he is put on the ground, there he goes again to do the same thing...






Now I say goodbye, and leave you all some tender moments from the three of us.






Purrr... see you next time!
Big, Mimi and Tico

No comments: