March 28, 2009

Arruda show 28th of March

Hi all!
Here we are once again to tell you a new episode of our complicated life, another show. This was in Arruda dos Vinhos.
Yeah... this is not all fun, once in a while we have to work a bit.
This time we only had one day of show (you will understand why later), I had the oportunity to see my sister Carrie, which also started her way on this world. I have to tell you that she is a very preeeety cat, yes she will break a lot of hearts.
Let's start the introductions, here you can see judge Mr. Dieter Filler looking at Vallista.

No... he isn't checking her for fleas!!! He is checking her color, my loved one doesn't have those awful things...

See how she has an important look.
Bellow we have judge Mrs. Satu Hamaleine looking at my beauty... this is a bit embarassing... but what has to be, has to be!


Again Val for the pre-nominations for best in show.


And me...


At the end, Val got another Excelent 1 and me, as this was my first show as an adult (yes... yes I am already a bit grown) I had my first CAC (Championship Aptitude Certificate).

Purrr... see you next time!
Big, Mimi, Tico and Val

No comments: