March 06, 2009

Vallista 6 months

"Uaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! Did somebody woke me up?
Ahh!!! Hi!!!

I didn't noticed you there.... This was that naughty Mr.Big, he opened the blog for me to write and didn't warned me.
I have to give him a lesson in a bit, or better, on second thought... this time he is forgiven, that's because today I am 6 months old and he wanted to surprise me. Purr!!! That cat is a sweet...

As I have already told, today I am 6 months and the day was going alright, all lazy, until my owner decided to take a few photos...
I don't like it at all but... if it has to be...

Here I am in my girlish pose...

This is to show you that I can be in two paws only... I can be like this a bit of time to catch something that is on the air... (it's smelling kitten cake... Hummmm!!!)

It's play time! And I love this toy with hanging threads... It's really fun! I spend lots of time playing with him. Mimi and Big prefer another one with feathers... but I prefer this one.

Well it's all for today... I end my day report. I hope you liked this little bit of time with me.
I am hoping to have a nice little can food dinner, after all today it's party time!!!!

Miuuu... Bye!!!
Vallista

No comments: